His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, December 22, 2008

Not approved!?

We received a response from DSS about our food stamps application and we were "not approved." The reason...wde didn't provide proof of income -- even though we did! Shannon had HR write a letter stating his wage, hours, and income info. How much more clear do they need it to be?

I tried calling the DSS office first thing this morning at 8:10 AM to be exact and left a message because the lady wasn't there. Since it was 10 minutes into her shift, I bet she was already on a coffee break or out on her 4 hour lunch! I just really want to get this resolved and find out what information they need and why the letter isn't sufficient!

Shannon is off today and tomorrow and again later this week. He said he'd put our dining set together, so hopefully that will be today! I am dying for it to be set up!



Our DVR stopped working sometime last night. I have no idea what's going on. But thankfully all the shows are re-runs so I am not really missing anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment