His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Could it be?

Not even 5 minutes after Shannon left for work today did I hear a delivery truck outside. It was FedEx with our dining set! I never thought we would actually receive it. Third times a charm! I called Shannon to let him know that it was here and he sounded excited. He may put it together this week. He canceled his video game subscription a few weeks ago so he has time after he gets home from work. I can’t wait for our table to be set up, Kyle needs to learn how to eat at the table.

I caught up on a few chores today. I had 3 loads laundry to do! I also cleaned our bathroom.

Kyle received some Christmas presents early. He’s been playing with his new toys since this morning. He got toy cars, coloring books and crayons. I showed him how to color and he colored a bit but he loved playing with the crayons more. He also got a one piece pajamas and a pull-over sweatshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment