His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, December 19, 2008

And now there are TWO!!!

We were just notified that we have a package in the management office of our apartment complex! Since I am not expecting anything and the note said we would need a TRUCK to pick this up, I had a feeling of what it might be. Still I was curious, so I called the office and she said it’s a table from Target! In other words, Target refunded me for the table, yet it was delivered anyway!!!! We have to pick it up from the office by Monday or they will send it back to UPS and charge it to us. Well, we don’t have a truck, so I guess we’ll be sending it back to Target!? I am waiting to hear what Shannon says we should do.

No comments:

Post a Comment