His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Busy with new sites!

In the last week or so, I joined 8 new PTC (paid to click) sites! Seven of them are owned by one person and I know her through cafemom. With the addition to the newest 8 sites, they are taking up most of my time during the day. I am looking at joining few more sites too.

I also joined 2 new survey sites. I just started on them and so far so good.

I’ve been updating my other blog as much as I can, I update it when I join new sites or just to post proof of payments. These PTC sites also offer a free way for me to advertise my sites. So I am taking advantage of that feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment