His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Table for Three!

Shannon put our brand new dining set together last night! It looks beautiful! I feel spoiled just having a dinner table now. We've been married almost 6 years and we've never had a dining set!

Today was our first day of using the table. Kyle and I started off with eating breakfast at the table. It definitely felt odd using it! Kyle got the hang of it. I even had him eat his snacks at the table. Kyle and I also had lunch together. By dinner, we all ate together. Kyle didn't really eat, since all he really eats these days is cheerios.

Shannon has to work the next two days but then he's off again on Friday. Four days off this week! I am still trying to get our food stamp application taken care of. In the meantime, Shannon will be saving his pay stubs. Especially the one for this week where he has four days off.

1 comment:

  1. wooohoooo a dining room set!!! I loved the first one I ever got after I was married! :)

    ReplyDelete