His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, December 29, 2008

Adventures in Shoes

We went to Walmart yesterday for groceries and other things. While my husband was looking for new shoes, I took our son to look for new shoes for him. So I went over to the kids section and saw an ENTIRE aisle for little girl shoes! I went down another aisle and saw a small section for little boy shoes. Imagine looking down a shopping aisle, now look to one side, don’t look too far down because little boy shoes only cover less than HALF of one side! LOL To be fair, the other half of this aisle had big boy sizes. For my son’s sizes, they had about 6 pairs to choose from…literally! Three of the pairs were Velcro and the other three were shoe laces. I wasn’t about to buy shoes with laces for my almost 3 year old! LOL They had Thomas the Tank, Disney’s Cars, Spiderman and some other brand. Kyle doesn’t really watch Thomas the Tank so we choose Disney’s Cars in his size and Spiderman in one size bigger!

My husband ended buying 2 pairs of shoes as well, one of them is waterproof.

No comments:

Post a Comment