His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Quick Vent!

I just need to vent a bit…

Just a little advice ~ If you want someone to purchase from a business that you represent, don’t be RUDE to them!

Here’s what happened to me. I contacted a rep from a home business and I told her I am looking to purchase ONE item. She wrote back saying that I need to make a purchase of $35-$40 to make it “worthwhile.” Since I am not looking to spend that much, I wrote back asking if she knew of any other reps with the company that had this item in stock. I pretty much asked her this because she pissed me off saying that I needed to order so much for MY order to matter!

Anyway, she wrote back saying “why would we know of another rep with this company?” She also included a lot of other crap that didn’t make sense.

Here is the email:

From her ~
“However in order to make it worth our/their while we would need a min of $35 - $40 order. Let me know and we can go from there.

My response ~
“Okay well I am only looking for the soil pack that is priced at $19.95. Do you know of anyone (a rep) who has it in stock?”

From her ~
“How would I know about anyone else? it's not like we've been searching for anyone else selling [said business] ..... I don't think there is anyone left that is a consultant besides us.
We require at least $35.00 worth for an order even in our swapping group so it is not like we exclude you. That is why I suggested you get 2 if you don't want to do so I guess we can't do anything.
We have to protect our place with [said business] for when we actually need something besides accessories. Hope that makes sense and you understand.”

My response ~
“Why do you keep saying "we" and WHAT swap group? LOL I am not in any swap groups. I contacted you because I found your site through a search.”

Here’s what I was THINKING while reading her email:


Anyone else with the company? HMMMM, maybe someone in your downline? Your upline? Sheesh! WTF are you talking about, I am NOT in your damn swap group! So, I am hoping you would “exclude me” because I am NOT in your swap group and because I am a potential customer! Apparently her “place” in the business is MUCH MORE important that helping a customer.





2 comments:

  1. I would contac the owner of the company and tell them about said rep and her rudness! gheesh! some people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully this lady will learn to treat potential customers better and not expect to purchase so much!

    Althouhg, I have found another rep to work with.

    ReplyDelete