His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Birthday Weekend

On Friday, July 24th (my birthday), I decided to treat myself and I bought more mineral makeup. The company that I represent is having a really awesome sale, so I had to take advantage. Plus, I am in need of more makeup. The makeup that I bought will last at least a year, if not more! A little mineral makeup goes a long way!


We had another quiet weekend. All I can think and hope for is the two recent jobs I applied for! I am really hoping to get a call back for the County Job, although the other job would be just as great! From what I hear, this city/area hires based primarily on nepotism, friendships, and schoolmates. I am still keeping my fingers and toes crossed!

I've been blogging like crazy this weekend. Some of my blogs have been neglected, so I am trying to keep them updated. In addition, I did a "paid to blog" post, now I am just waiting for it to be approved. There's another opportunity for me to do, I may work on it when I have free time. I was looking for other ways to get paid to blog and joined a site where I can submit my articles/writings. I get paid when people read them. All but one has been approved so far!

Shannon and I went out to Chili's today (Sunday) for my birthday! I originally wanted to get the 3 courses for $20 special, but Shannon didn't want to. Shannon got ribeye steak and I got a shrimp alfredo dish. The food was so-so, nothing to be impressed about, but the service was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment