His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, July 24, 2009

Fast Food Splurge


My MIL and I went to Sonic (I have never been there) tonight, we wait until after the sun went down. On our way out, we saw a bat flying in the air and a few seconds later, we saw a frog. Crazy!

I ended up getting a blizzard/milkshake mixed with oreos and cheese fries! My MIL had a cherry limeaide that's mixed with vanilla ice cream and fries. Just before we left, we ordered 2 burgers and fries for our husbands.

When we got home, I asked about Kyle. Luckily he fell right asleep with no problems. I am glad he didn't miss me. Shannon said he was glad we brought food for them, he was starving!

Shannon and I also had a chance to see a really big black beetle looking bug! Shannon brought it in from outside. He felt something crawling on him and startled him out of his chair! It was a huge black beetle!

No comments:

Post a Comment