His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, July 27, 2009

Been too long

I finally received my 2 free books from harlequin! It took longer than expected because they had my old address on file, thankfully they had books leftover and were able to send me the books! I am so happy that they are here and I get to start reading again! All I had to do was join their panel and they send you free books based on your profile.

Kyle starts speech therapy tomorrow afternoon! I am excited to get this going! I don't know how it works but every parent who has a child in speech therapy says the kids are talking! I can't wait to hear my son's voice and hear about what he's thinking about or wants to tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment