His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Speech Therapy Starts!

We finally received a call from Kyle's speech therapist this afternoon! We have an appointment tomorrow at noon! She said the first "consultation" takes a little longer than other appointments. Hopefully, Shannon can wake up early enough to be present during his appointment!

What's great about this, is that the speech therapist comes to our house!

I am excited to finally get this going for Kyle. I just can't believe it takes them this long to call us! But I am glad we were able to set this up so quickly.

I still don't know what to expect, but I am keeping an open mind and will take any and all advice/tips she can give us to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment