His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, July 10, 2009

Speech Therapy

Kyle's doctor's office called us a few days ago to let us know that Speakability would be contacting us regarding his speech therapy. I was finally able to speak with them today! It sounds like they will send a speech therapist to our house! I guess it would be better for Kyle, to learn at home in an environment that he's familiar with. She said she can have something set up by mid-next week!

I have no idea what to expect or how a speech therapist can help!

2 comments:

  1. I have speech therapy @ the home for my kids. Belive me it does work. Now my kids don't know how to shut up. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, once they start talking they never stop!

    ReplyDelete