His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Accidental Road Trip

We planned on going to the Head Start office to enroll Kyle in speech therapy and preschool. Shannon looked at the map online and I wrote down the directions. We get to the area he thinks it's located at and it's not there! Come to find out, he realized his misread the map! LOL We ended up going on a 45 minute road trip!

I kept asking him if he wanted to stop and ask for directions. He didn't want to. LOL

If anything, Kyle and I got out of the house. Kyle LOVES car rides anyway! He had fun looking out the windows.

Shannon said we'll go to the Head Start office AND the WIC office tomorrow. Of course I was surprised, TWO places in ONE day?! He never likes to do more than one thing a day, he prefers not to do anything if he had it his way. I am just glad he realizes that we need to get on WIC and Head Start. I hope it's not too late to get Kyle enrolled in Head Start!

No comments:

Post a Comment