His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, July 31, 2009

Cleaning and More

After all of the excitement with Kyle's speech therapy starting yesterday, we are taking it easy today. I watered some of my plants that needed it and gave them a little shower. I am also catching up on laundry.

The bathroom needed a deep cleaning. I used all green friendly cleaners. I used baking soda and white vinegar to unclog the bathtub and sink drains, hopefully that will work, that will save us from buying draino. I ran out of toilet bowl cleaner so I used baking soda to clean the toilet. I may just stick to using baking soda to clean the toilet, instead of buying toilet bowl cleaner.

I found some recipes to make our own shampoo. But that will have to wait, since we have 2 or 3 bottles of shampoo to use. Just trying to find little ways for us to save money. We're almost out of laundry detergent. My MIL and I are going to make our own laundry detergent, we're curious to see how it will turn out and see if it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment