His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's

Tonight is the last day of 2009! I hope things turn around for us in the New Year! Shannon has been unemployed for 10 1/2 months of 2009. I went back to work in August of this year, which has helped us financially. I am already ready to be a stay at home mom again!

Shannon finally saw things my way and is now going to pursue state, city, and county jobs! For years, I have tried to convince/steer him towards applying for state, city, and county jobs. He never wanted to listen to me. One day, I was browsing through the state jobs and he asked me, "is that all of the open positions?" I told him, "yes, and there are much more to see!" Our goal for the new year is to search and apply for any and all state, city, and county jobs that we can! Just tonight, I found one that is open in our county with the Judicial system.

Tomorrow is our 7th Wedding Anniversary! We don't have any special plans. We have been sick for the last 2 weeks now.

Kyle's 4th birthday is this Sunday! We still can't believe he'll be 4 years old! Our little boy...

Kyle goes back to school on the Monday after his birthday! I think he misses school. He knows we're supposed to go somewhere, he just doesn't know he's on winter break! Shannon is also on winter break from college. He starts back the same day as Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment