His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

First Day of Preschool

Today was Kyle's first day of preschool!!!

Luckily he got dressed without much fight. He's usually really picky with what he wears. He did fuss a bit about his new clothes but he quickly realized we were getting ready to go somewhere. He also put on his brand new jacket without incident! He looked really cute in his new clothes!

I walked him in to his classroom. He was a little nervous and unsure of what was going on. I had to sneak out of the classroom as he was having breakfast with the other kids. I didn't get to be there to pick him up so I had Shannon tell me all about how well Kyle did!

No comments:

Post a Comment