His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

A county job to apply for

Tonight I found a county job that I want to apply for! I am so excited that I told Shannon about it and what the job entails and he said I would definitely qualify for it! So I am going to apply for it. I have 10 days left to turn in my application. Since I don't have access to my old computer, I no longer have a resume on this computer. Luckily I went through some of my old emails and found a copy that I had emailed out to someone. I did have to update it a bit, but it's better than starting from scratch.

The job pays much more than I am making now working part time. Right now, I am making about $8000-$9500 a year! LOL There is talk going around work that after Christmas, our schedules could result with even less hours. There was also another rumor that I heard that they plan on laying off the recent part time cashiers that were hired (which includes me and 2 other people). Right now there are full time cashiers getting LESS hours than me, and I am a part time worker! I just don't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment