His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, December 13, 2009

3rd Long Day

Today is the third day in a row of 8-9 hour days! Today is a 9 hour day for me. Then, I am off tomorrow! I will be catching up on laundry tomorrow.

Yesterday, we went grocery shopping after I got off. This was a well needed trip since the last two times we went, were only mini-trips. Our mini-trips usually last us a few days to a week of food. I bought more snacks for work and also a few Tuna Helpers, not that I seem to have time to make them.

I am looking forward to the last week of December because I only have 26 1/2 hours, instead of the usual 33 hours. It will be a nice break from these long hours. These days I don't have time to do laundry or anything else on the days that I do work. My entire body is sore all over. I barely have time with Kyle and Shannon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment