His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Long Lost Email Address

I am so surprised and excited! In 2007, I inadvertently deleted a beloved email address that I have had since 1998! Since then, I have tried to get it by signing up with the same email ID. Finally, I tried contacting yahoo directly and they were able to reinstate it! They did have to verify my information with my secret question.

I have my email account back! Unfortunately, it had about 5000 emails to go through and delete!

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! That is strange. I thought when you delete an account. It is deleted forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I didn't think I would get it back. All they asked was my answer to the secret question when you sign up for the email.

    ReplyDelete