His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Starting tomorrow

Kyle starts his first day of preschool tomorrow!!!!

We had to go back to the mall today to return his jacket and get one in his size. We found one that was exactly his size and one that Shannon approved of. After we picked out his jacket, I went over to Sears to return his jacket that I bought for him yesterday. Then I went over to JC Penney's and bought another pair of corduroy pants for work. They are khaki/sand color. Meanwhile, Shannon went to Sears and bought a blanket for Kyle. He needs a blanket for preschool during rest time. I am so glad Shannon found and bought a blanket for Kyle, all of the ones we do have are still packed away somewhere.

I am making sure Kyle's school clothes are washed and ready for his first day tomorrow. I am also washing my work clothes to get ready for a new week of work.

I am making sure Kyle's backpack is packed and ready for us to leave tomorrow. If I leave that up to Shannon, it would get done about 2 minutes before we had to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment