His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, December 14, 2009

Day of Recharge

Today was my day off from work! Kyle had school today, so we had to get up early. When we got home, I treated myself to a "spa day." I gave myself a homemade green tea mask and then I made some homemade bath salts and soaked my feet in the tub with bath salts for about 10-15 minutes. My feet felt so much better afterward. They weren't as tense and sore.

I am still looking to perfect my homemade bath salt recipes, I hope to use other ingredients in future batches. I am looking at using dead sea salt, instead of epsom salt. I am sticking with peppermint oil since I still have a bottle of it.

I pretty much had a lazy day today. I just wanted to relax and recharge my body. Shannon took a nap today while I caught up on surfing the internet.

After we picked up Kyle from school, he took his usual nap about an hour after we got home. He napped for about 2 hours. During that time, I took a bath using my bath salts. My body feels so much better and so relaxed!

Today was a great day off. I feel recharged and really enjoyed my at-home spa day!

No comments:

Post a Comment