His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Same Snow

I had to call in to work yesterday and today. It snowed like crazy yesterday, some of it melted, but not enough for us to risk going anywhere. The roads are slushy and wet and cars are sliding around. I happen to have tomorrow off! This coming week will be exhausting. I have a few days of long hours and on Christmas Eve, I have to work 9 1/2 hours that I am not looking forward to!

Shannon took Kyle outside in the snow for about a half hour! He seemed to enjoy it. He wasn't sure what to make of it. He walked around a bit in the backyard and then I saw him kicking the snow off his shoes. Meanwhile, Shannon shoveled the snow off the deck.

About an hour after Kyle and Shannon came in from outside, we all took a nap. Shannon said Kyle was burning up but I didn't really feel it, he was warm, not burning up. We woke up from our nap a few hours later and Kyle was burning up! He had a fever, so we gave him some medicine. He fell asleep and is still lethargic. His fever is gone, but his stomach seems to be upset. He may have a stomach bug.

I've been taking naps throughout the day. I am just so tired! I couldn't sleep last night, my cramps woke me up at least twice during the night. Plus I've been having headaches here and there, I am not sure if they are from the cold weather or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment