His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, February 19, 2010

Finally!

After almost two days, I was finally able to take a shower! I also worked out for the first time in three days. Since I couldn't take a shower for the last two days, I didn't want to workout and work up a sweat! I definitely do not like going without a shower, my scalp and hair starts to look and feel greasy! I always hated that look!

After a short break from working out, it felt great to workout again! I couldn't wait to Turbo Jam again!

In the last few days, we couldn't take a shower, run the dishwasher, or do laundry! Why?! My in-laws had their septic tank pumped again (it's only been a few months since the last time). They bought this product that is supposed to be a septic tank cleaner. After they had their septic tank pumped, they had to dump the product into the septic tank. Apparently, you are supposed to refrain from using water as much as possible for the first few days!!! So basically, we have been eating off of paper plates with plastic forks. We have all refrained from taking showers too! UGH! I am just glad that it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment