His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, February 5, 2010

The 12th Day

Shannon is coming home tonight! He's already at the airport and waiting for his flight later this evening. We're hoping his flights aren't canceled due to weather! It's been snowing, raining, and icy all over! This has been a long 12 days away from each other!

Kyle has missed every day of school this week due to weather and the school closing the schools in the district. I can tell he's getting cabin fever and wanting to get out there and play. I am just glad he's able to play with other kids at preschool.

Kyle seems to be better. He's still coughing here and there. Meanwhile, I caught what he has/had. My throat hurts and can make me cough. My nose is also runny or stuffy here and there. I've been wanting to sleep during the day, so instead, I take little naps when I can.

It's been raining throughout the day. There are flood warnings in surrounding counties. There was a mix of ice, snow, and rain last night. The weather has been wild this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment