His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, February 22, 2010

Nice Monday

Today was a nice day. Kyle had school, so it was a nice quiet break for us!

I did a Turbo Jam workout this morning and a pilates workout this afternoon! I was feeling energetic and decided to take advantage! I am feeling a little more energetic since I started taking my vitamins!



Kyle looked like he just woke up from a nap when he got off the bus! So cute! When we got home, I gave him a little snack, which he gobbled up! He still looked a little tired. We came upstairs and I pulled out some coloring books and he colored for a bit. Meanwhile, I took that time to skim through my new pilates DVDs! While I was watching them, Kyle came up and ended up falling asleeping next to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment