His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

She went through my trash!?

I am a little upset! My MIL confronted me this afternoon and said, "If you have anything that is of use to anyone else, you can add it to the box." Meaning she keeps a box of things she plans on giving away to charity. I was a little confused as to what she was referring to, but then I had to think back to what I threw away. I ended up throwing away some clothes and things I don't use, only because I don't want to have as much to pack when we move! I do recall that I threw away 2 pajama tops that have HOLES in them and are very old. They are OLD because my parents bought them at a thrift store YEARS ago! I have had these tops for YEARS, they were worn out and were way past their prime. I wanted to make more room and have less clothes to pack. I just wanted less things. I also threw away a few tops that she gave me, but they had stains and grease stains on them that aren't coming out. The last thing I can remember that I threw away was an old purse that has a broken zipper!

Why is it HER business what I throw away? Is it any one's business what I throw away?

It's embarrassing to know that she went through my trash. What if I had some personal items in there that I don't want anyone else to see?

1 comment:

  1. Sorry hon, that is just not right!

    Praise the Lord you're getting out!

    ReplyDelete