His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Snow Make up Day

Kyle has school tomorrow, it's a "snow make up day." A few weeks ago, Kyle missed a whole week of school, due to the weather/snow! Tomorrow was originally supposed to be a holiday, but it's a make up day for all students. Either way, Kyle loves school!

Since Kyle takes the bus, I have to set the alarm a little earlier just so I can get up early enough to get ready, get Kyle up and dressed and to the bus stop on time. I don't want to be one of those moms who takes her son to the bus stop in her pajamas! LOL I like to get dressed and semi-presentable! I have to slap on some "war paint" and warm clothes! I don't put on all of my war paint, just my foundation, bronzer, and mineral veil!

No comments:

Post a Comment