His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

No School Again

There's hasn't been any new snow fall. It did rain here and there today. It's supposed to rain tomorrow as well. I don't think we'll be getting anymore snow until the weekend.

We just received a call that there is no school tomorrow! Surprise, surprise! I have a feeling there won't be school on Friday either. Either way, I am kind of glad because Kyle is still sick. He woke up this morning at around 2:45 AM, but that's only because he fell asleep at about 7:45 PM! He's been coughing and still have a running nose. He also felt "warmer than usual" to the touch, but I am not sure if it was a fever. I have him on cough medicine today.

Last night, I placed another order on Amazon and my order came to $0!!! I saved up enough gift cards to pay for the order. I ended up buying another workout video and coconut oil. I plan on using the coconut oil for my hair and skin. It's supposed to be really good for your scalp, softening your hair, and making it more healthy. I can also use coconut oil as body lotion and it's good for those with eczema! Another use for coconut oil is as deodorant, I am curious to see how that works. I bought a new workout video because I need a little change from my current workouts. Not that I don't like my current workouts, I just need a little change here and there.

I also found Winsor Pilates workout videos on youtube! They are entire workouts! So I plan on going back to Pilates here and there!

No comments:

Post a Comment