His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I must be bored!





I must be bored with my current workouts with Turbo Jam. While I love Turbo Jam, I just need a change. I've been doing the same 5 workouts for almost a year now and it's definitely getting old. I am still waiting for my workout DVD that I ordered a few weeks ago! I am still looking forward to that workout.

Since I had another $15 gift card from Amazon from another online program that I used, I just ordered two pilates DVDs tonight! Soon I will have a small collection of workout DVDs to rotate!

I definitely miss my pilates workouts! I did a few pilates videos online last week and I could tell it's been too long! The challenge will be good for me. Now I just need to find my pilates mat that's still packed away.

I am looking forward to working on my core and other muscles. Turbo Jam helped me slim down, but pilates can help in many other ways that Turbo Jam can't.

Overall, I am just bored and need a change! I am excited to try my workouts and ready for the new challenge!


No comments:

Post a Comment