His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, February 22, 2010

That was fast!

My pilates DVDs that I ordered last week arrived today! I was so surprised they arrived so quickly! I watched them just to see how they were. They look challenging, but fun.

I already did one of the videos. I had intended to do one section but ended up doing the entire workout! This video is broken down into 3 sections with a bonus 4th workout. This was definitely a nice change and they are different from other pilates workouts I have done.



This video looks like a challenge since it's a 43+ minute workout. The first 28 minutes of it is standing pilates inspired cardio. The last of the video is mat exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment