His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, June 18, 2010

A Happy Day for Kyle

Today was a happy day for Kyle.  My MIL has a friend who lives a few streets down who has a golf cart.  In the past, my MIL and her friend would go for rides in the golf cart with Kyle "driving" and honking the horn.  Today, my MIL wanted to take Kyle in the golf cart, so she started walking down the street towards her friend's house.  As they were walking, her friend drove up in the golf cart and as soon as Kyle saw it, he had the biggest smile on his face!  They took Kyle up and down the neighborhood a few times.  When they drove up the driveway, Kyle didn't want to get out of the golf cart.  So I rode with them one last time while Kyle "drove" and honked the horn.  When we came home, Kyle didn't want to leave, so I had to carry him out of the golf cart and inside the house! 

My MIL bought some corn on the cob yesterday and I had to peel them for her.  While I was doing that, Kyle wanted to eat them raw, so she cooked up three ears for Kyle.  He loves corn on the cob!

No comments:

Post a Comment