His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, June 6, 2010

June 9th

Kyle has 3 more days left of school and then it's summer vacation!  Kyle's last day of preschool is June 9th!

Shannon has his LSAT test tomorrow!  I sharpened his No. 2 pencils today, otherwise, he waits until the last minute.  He's only allowed to bring in a one gallon ziploc bag.  He can carry his pencils, erasers, pencil sharpener, beverage, snack, and ID.  That is all he's allowed to bring in to the test.  His ziploc bag is packed with his pencils, erasers, and pencil sharpener so far and ready to go.

Kyle has school tomorrow, so I will be alone until I have to get Kyle at the bus stop at around 2:45pm-3pm.  I am not expecting Shannon home until 9pm-10pm maybe even later.

Last night I was thinking about making soy candles again.  I was searching online for starter kits and think I may have found one that I like.  I am interested in making votive candles for now.  I don't like the BIG jar candles anymore.  Votives are a perfect size.  I love burning soy candles and enjoying how good they smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment