His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My interview

I had my interview today, scheduled for 2pm.  The person interviewing me called around 12:30pm or so needing to reschedule because she had a conference call at 2pm.  I rescheduled for 3:30pm.  Shannon dropped me off early, so I walked around the store a bit.  While I was doing that, Shannon took Kyle to Burger King to get something to eat.  Kyle loves fries and Shannon ate the burger. 

Thankfully, the job is part time, they hire everyone at part time and depending on how they do, they may offer them more hours or there may be other job openings.  She asked how many hours I was looking for and I told her that I am looking for part time and I would be okay with zero to 20 or zero to 30 hours a week.  She also asked how many days a week I am looking to work and I told her I was open to that, and she asked if 2-3 days was okay, I said "yes!"  It sounds like she wants to hire me because she has two positions to fill.  Plus my schedule is pretty open to what she is looking for.  I am glad that they aren't looking for someone to work 5 or 6 days a week at 30+ hours a week!  I am NOT looking for that, especially after working at Walmart.  I was always so tired and never had time to myself.  I am a little bummed about the pay, but the employee discount will be good to have.  I have a second interview scheduled for tomorrow at 2pm with another manager. 

No comments:

Post a Comment