His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

6:57 AM!!!

Our new fan is great, although it's kind of loud, even on the lowest setting.  It's really helping to keep our room cool even with the window open.  Unfortunately with the loud hum of the fan, I ended up oversleeping.  I didn't "hear" the alarm.  Our alarm clock consists of our cell phone.  I have it on the vibrate setting, because I could hear it before we had the fan.  Apparently I can't hear it over the fan now because I woke up and saw that it was light outside.  I picked up the phone and saw that it was 6:57 AM!  Kyle's bus picks him up between 6:55 AM and 7:10 AM!  I rushed to get dressed and get Kyle up and dressed!  We made it to his school just before 7:30 AM (when school starts). 

Kyle is keeping cool with his shorts and short sleeved shirts and having the fan on.  I think he likes his new clothes and he looks so different and cute at the same time.

After we dropped Kyle off, Shannon took me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast!  We love that place!  They also have a gift shop, which we like to look through on the way out.  I ended up getting 4 votive Yankee Candles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment