His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, June 25, 2010

Food is what we have!

We made our much needed trip to Walmart today for groceries!  As usual, Shannon didn't get up until about 1:15pm or so.  He took his weekly shower before we finally left around 4pm. 

I wanted to get Kyle some sandals and some Toy Story 3 sets of clothes, but Kyle didn't seem interested.  I didn't see any sandals that would be suitable for Kyle.  I wanted sandals with a strap to go around the back of his feet. 

We bought the least expensive DVD player because I needed one to do my workouts.  I've been using Shannon's computer since it has a DVD player, but Kyle also plays games on that computer.  I wanted to be able to workout without having to wait until Kyle got off the computer.  Shannon also bought 2 computer games.

I bought a different brand of paper towels.  My favorite brand is Brawny, but Walmart hasn't been carrying that brand anymore.  Then I had to go with Bounty.  This time I bought Viva paper towels, because of the commercial! 



We bought our usual groceries.  I am switching up my breakfast and going with cottage cheese and adding pineapples to it along with a whole wheat english muffin or whole wheat toast.  I've been craving salad lately, so I bought salad.  I also bought some tuna, mushrooms, and cucumber to add to my salad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment