His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, December 24, 2007

Another try.

I signed up for upromise early last year but never understood how the program worked. Today I logged back in and read through the site a little more to see how it all worked and how we can earn money for our son's college. It basically works like mypoints, which I have been a member since 2003. I have earned so many gift cards through mypoints that we've had a few dinners and bought some new clothes -- all thanks to mypoints. So instead of shopping through mypoints website to earn points towards gift cards, I am going to shop through upromise.

Upromise also has a section to add your grocery store cards and credit cards, so you can earn points that way when you shop. They have so many stores to choose from. I saw all the stores that I love so I can't wait til I can shop online again.

No comments:

Post a Comment