His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Thursday, December 27, 2007

A dating ad?

Omigod! I just received dating ad sent to me through wishuponahero! I am not even looking! What makes this guy think I am looking? I wish there was a way for me to report this dude to the website admin to have him removed for spamming or something.

By the way “vinny” ~ I am taken, married, and have a child.

Here’s the ad (this a copy and paste, not changes to his grammar):

HERE TO HELP OTHERS AND FOUR MYSELF! AND IF THERE ANY GIRLES THAT WANT GO ON DATE WITH ME PLEASE LEAVE ME MESSAGE WITH YOUR NUMBER AND I CAN CALL YOU BYWAY LIVE IN NC!AND IF ANY ONE AROUND WORLD SEE THIS AND YOU KNOW SOMEONE THAT THINKS IS LOOKING FOUR SAME THING I WANT PLEASE TELL THEM SEND ME MESSAGE THANKS! About me: I am an "Average/relaxed Joe" type of personality , easy going with a gentle, gracious smile ! I work hard to better in my aspirations , enjoy time spent with family/friends. appear to be shy in new enviroments but reality is I'm feeling out the situation & taking it all in ! I am not a 'high maintenance' type of guy but do take great pride in maintaining a positive attitude & appearance , good personal hygiene as well as staying active / physically fit. I played soccer/ran cross country for my varsity team in school , still have a passion for throwing on my running sneaks & hitting the open road!!And have my own car its 1998 nissn 200sx! Who I'd like to meet:I am seeking a young woman who shares same attributes , enjoys some of what could be referred to as simple, quieter things in life, movies, walks, bowling & late night chats @ the local diner ! my match in the community would be a kind , considerate & caring person who can be patient in her approach when begining a new friendship/relationship. Not a macho, arrogant type of guy, would not find those qualities in a woman appealing either, (been there done that!

“I am seeking a young woman who shares same attributes , enjoys some of what could be referred to as simple, quieter things in life, movies, walks, bowling & late night chats @ the local diner !”

Translation: I am a cheapskate. I live with my friends in their basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment