His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, December 15, 2007

TRIED to avoid the crowds

My intention was for us to leave early to go to Walmart to avoid the crowds. We were all up by 7:30am. We left around 10am or so. Apparently everyone else had the same idea! LOL

We bought all the groceries we need to hopefully last 2 weeks. I also bought more writing paper (in different pastel colors) as well as envelopes.

We talked about going to DMV next week to register our car, and get new drivers’ licenses. We also need to open a bank account here, I am thinking Bank of America since it seems to be everywhere. Once that is all done, we are going to apply for Medicaid, WIC and any other program we can.

I also hope to take the medical transcription program that I’ve been looking at for months! I have so much time on my hands that I get bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment