His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Imitation Kyle

Kyle loves to close doors and close the baby gate before we go downstairs. He also likes carrying around Shannon’s keys. I have also noticed that he likes to pretend to type on my laptop.

This morning, I saw him move to my side of the bed, pull the covers over his lap and start “typing” on the laptop! It was the cutest thing.

Today, he started closing doors and then trying to “lock” the doors with my husband’s keys. Just today, my husband realized that Kyle likes to make sure the baby gate is closed before going down the stairs. However, Kyle has been doing that for a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment