His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Friday, December 14, 2007

Long Day

We took Kyle to the playgroup today. He had a lot of fun playing with all the toys, exploring and running around.

I also had my hair done! I really wanted to do this too. This was a gift from my MIL for Christmas. I had my highlights re-done and my hair cut. I really love it and so does my husband.

The lady that did my hair also told me about the health department and all of its services. So I really want to try to apply for all of the aid we can qualify for. But first, we have to register and get new licenses for this state. She also told me about the health insurance (through the health department) and they use Blue Cross Blue Shield, which is where I wanted to purchase our health insurance through.

When we got home, there was a package on the porch. It was my Christmas presents from my mom (the first shipment). I ordered some goodies from The Body Shop! I ordered a foot care set, strawberry scented set (body wash, body butter, and puff), and face moisturizer.

I have been advertising my Mineral Girlz home business (to build my team) like crazy and I am seeing some really good results. The free sign up ends December 31st! I had 4 people join my team in the last 2 days. I am also advertising their current sales. Mineral Girlz has monthly sales and other specials going on.

I have also been advertising my GPT Site as well my other home businesses

No comments:

Post a Comment