His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

So Excited for Friday!

I am so excited for Friday to be here already! First, Kyle will be going to his second visit to the local playgroup! We go once a week for an hour and he gets to play in a big room full of toys. Plus he gets to see other kids. He seemed to have fun the last time, so I am more excited for him this time. The good thing is, is that they clean all the toys every day!

Then right after his playgroup, I am scheduled to get my hair done! I haven’t had my hair done since May!!! I can’t wait. I really need a haircut, I am not sure what I want, but I do want something new. I am not too sure if I want to get highlights again either.

Kyle received his first Christmas present yesterday from his grandma. My mom bought him a tricycle. My husband put it together today and it took about an hour and a half. Kyle wasn’t interested in playing on it, so we’ll have to give him time to get used to it or wait until he’s a little older to understand what it is. My mom also bought him a Pooh movie and it should be here later this week.

I took Kyle for a little walk this evening and he loved that. He also spent a full hour outside just playing in the backyard. He LOVES being outside or taking a bath! LOL Kyle was so tired from today’s activities that he ended up going right to bed shortly after his bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment