His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Our Christmas!

We just finished up opening presents and having our abundant and delightful Christmas dinner! We are stuffed! I took pictures of our presents. I am really happy with all of the gifts that we received from my in-laws! Everything we received is what we really needed!

Kyle also received gifts from my parents a few weeks ago. He got a tricycle, a Pooh movie (he LOVES the Winnie the Pooh characters), and an Elmo doll.

We gave Kyle his presents one at a time for him to rip open but he really didn't understand what was all happening. Which is ironic because he LOVES ripping paper and crumbling up things. First he received 2 pajama sets. Then he got a new toy! A xylophone. He loves music, sound, and songs.

Shannon received a pair of jeans and a pair of khaki pants, both of which he really needed. I picked them out for him too! Now he has 3 pairs of pants that fit and are not full of rips, tears, or stains. His other pairs of pants are at least 4 years old. He has another pair of jeans that I bought for him from Old Navy earlier this year. He also got a new pack of socks! He said he really wanted new socks.

I got a new pullover sweatshirt! It’s navy blue and made of organic cotton. It looks very comfortable. My MIL also treated me to getting my hair done at the salon last week!

My parents bought me a new pair of shoes. I picked out a pair of Skechers since I already know they fit and very comfortable. I had to take a picture of them while they were still new looking. They also came with a second set of shoelaces. I also picked out some small gift sets from The Body Shop and face moisturizer.

**Please note: I tried for the last half hour to add pictures along with this entry but it just wasn't working. The pictures would end up in the wrong place!**

No comments:

Post a Comment