His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Health Insurance

After our visit to the Urgent Care yesterday I also remembered that our current health insurance will expire sometime next month. So last night I looked online for possible health plans that would fit my family's needs. I really like our current company, so I found that they cover this area. I also found a few plans that were affordable. I do want to sign up since my allergies and asthma are out of whack out here.

My husband just got back from the pharmacy and one of my prescriptions cost almost $98! The other cost $15! For us, that is a little insane. So I definitely want to sign up for a different health insurance plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment