His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Adjusting

We arrived around 7:30 PM, about 2 hours after leaving our place. We tried dropping off the cable box and modem and they were closed, even though customer service told me they were open til 11pm!!! We stopped at Dairy Queen and got a vanilla shake and we all shared that. We hit the evening traffic and that took up most of our time. When we reached our destination city, we stopped at CVS to buy diapers. I ended up buying the CVS brand of diapers. We've bought the generic brand in the past and they always failed. So I am watching his diaper really closely to make sure he doesn't leak. So far, so good!

Last night was very difficult because Kyle didn't understand that we are now staying/living with my in-laws again. He kept pulling us out of bed, as if to say, "Let's go back home in our own bed." Eventually he wore himself out and fell asleep. Now we need to get him back on to a routine.

My asthma was bothering me last night to where I had to use my inhayler twice! Luckily I have some medicine from last time we were here so I started taking them today. I also have some over the counter medicine for my allergy to the cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment