His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Monday, February 9, 2009

Yoga for a bit

Today was a nice mellow day, aside from Kyle's constant whining. I am not sure if it's his 3 year old tantrums or he's tired and really needed a nap. He normally doesn't take a nap, but he did when he was sick.

I am feeling a little better today and seem to have a little more energy. I am going to try to work tonight after Kyle goes to bed. I've been slacking the last few days since being sick. I just didn't have the energy or motivation to work.

I ended up doing yoga last night and another yoga workout this morning! I hate going too many days without working out and I felt the need to workout last night. I am doing yoga because pilates can get a little mundane and I needed a change. Anyway, both workouts were a great change of pace and nice to try out. They weren't the type of workout to hold a pose and breathe 82 times and then switch poses and breathe 82 more times. I hate slow paced workouts because I get bored.

I just happened to check my backoffice for my job and they already have the amount of my earnings for last month posted. I should be getting paid around the 21st of this month! It's a nice chunk of extra cash!

1 comment: