His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sleepy Giggles

I wasn't able to sleep that well, I ended up waking up when Shannon got home. I got up to talk with him for a bit and after that, I tried going back to sleep but wasn't able to. I ended up staying up for a few more hours.

When we both went to bed around 3:30am, Kyle suddenly started giggling in his sleep! It made us both laugh. He must have been dreaming!

I couldn't sleep because I am just stressed over everything. I wrote down our earnings versus what we are spending. This has also encouraged me even more to work more! I also asked Shannon if we should look at moving into a 2 bedroom apartment (instead of our 3 bedroom that we have). He said he was thinking about that too. I just checked around and found a community that I like. They even have some "paid utilities with rent." Unlike our current community, this place pays for water and sewer! So I sent them a request for more info on their current prices and availability!

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem! Once I wake up I'm up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope all your financial worries sort themselves out. It's a worrying time at the moment with so many people losing their jobs etc.

    At least Kyle found something good to giggle about! :)

    ReplyDelete