His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Getting Better

I was still feeling sick yesterday. I kept getting the feeling that I wanted to sneeze, but then it would go away. I felt like I had allergies but its just that I am sick. My eyes would water and feel puffy. I think I needed to be in bed, but I have too much on my mind. Shannon still has a cough, but I think he's feeling better.

I tried working yesterday but I couldn't concentrate at all. I ended up going to bed around 9pm. LOL I hate being so tired!

I've been sending out Shannn's resume anywhere and everywhere through 2 job sites. I've applied for at least 50 or so in the last few days.

I am feeling better today, still have a running nose and watery eyes, but I can focus better. I am trying to work as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment