His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Playing Princess

I felt like a fairy pricess last night. I decided to play with my new makeup and experiment with the colors. I ended up applying on the eye shadow in the 2 purple shades that I received. It was pretty fun. I still have the chocolate color to try.

Not only that, the eye shadows are glittery so that's why I felt like a fairy! LOL It was really fun to try both colors and see how they turned out, and they went well! I am happy with the lavender color that I plan on using for eye liner, it is light but I think it will work. Otherwise I can also use it as eye shadow.

http://www.MonetMinerals.co.cc

No comments:

Post a Comment