His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Saturday, February 7, 2009

I got it now!

I noticed this evening that I had a tickle in my throat. It eventually started irritating me and now everytime I swallow, it feels worse. Plus I've had those moments where I felt the need to sneeze but never could. I don't know if it's from allergies or possibly being sick!

Shannon is still sick. I am not sure about how Kyle is doing. So far, he's still his energetic little self. LOL Tonight he's been coughing and it sounds like he's have trouble swallowing (like it's his throat). We're both listening to his breathing and sleep.

I am hoping that Shannon is better by Monday! He has a phone interview scheduled. Since he is sick, he's been a little out of it and can't really concentrate too much for too long. You know the feeling when you are sick...

No comments:

Post a Comment