His First Visit To His New School

Kyle starts school in just a few days!  He will be starting 6th grade at a brand new school, in a new school district.  

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One More Day

Well, we have the washer and dryer for one more night/day. There was a mix up and the driver went directly to the rental office instead of our apartment. I blame the call center guy that I talked to, he even asked me if I would be home and I told him YES and to have the guys come to the apartment (not go to the rental office). Anyway, the driver called my in-laws (because that's the number they had) and said they were right around the corner. We waited 3 hours before I finally called the customer service number and asked what happened.

We're going to pack up the kitchen and pack up our clothes today. We need to get that all done so we're ready to get out of here! We're going up to my in-laws on Friday and then Shannon and his dad will be moving our stuff out on Saturday. I am not looking forward to staying there ONLY because they have a cat. I don't dislike that cat, I am just allergic. But I do have some over the counter medicine to take. I am hoping my asthma doesn't flare up again.

Shannon has his interview in Asheville/Fletcher, NC tomorrow, which is about 2 1/2 hours away. Kyle will be keeping me company, which we are used to.

I've been watching The Bachelor this season (like I do every year) and apparently there's a HUGE twist ending! I already looked it up on what happens and what people are speculating. So, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment